The Plant that Cures Practically Everything
The Plant that Cures Practically Everything
Rich or poor, urban or rural… I’ve got a recipe that’s said to work for almost anything, and for anyone. It’s simple, cheap and natural.
And the plant it’s made from thrives on neglect. All it needs is decent soil, a little water and sun… and it gives you one of Nature’s most versatile and impressive healers.
It’s been revered for 5,000 years, but beware…
The multibillion dollar cancer industry might prefer that you never hear about it. Let’s take a lot at this natural wonder.
Continued below. . .
EXPOSED: Mainstream Medicine’s Deadliest Conspiracy
Can you believe this video? It’s a phenomenon. In fact, it was sent to more than 289,000 people in just the first 24 hours!
But you might not see it at all.
Why? Because, for the first time, mainstream medicine’s deadliest conspiracy has been EXPOSED. Finally, this video is the ‘shot heard around the world’ the establishment prayed would never come.
There are powerful interests hell-bent on minimizing the damage it is doing to corporate medicine’s profit machine.
Before it’s banned, watch it here.
Revered through the Ages
Smart people through the millennia have prized aloe plants.
- Hippocrates, father of modern medicine, used at least 14 different formulas containing aloe, 2400 years ago.1
- It was King Solomon’s favorite laxative.2
- Alexander the Great was exhorted by his teacher Aristotle to conquer the island of Succotra where a rare plant called Aloe succotrina grew, so he could have aloe for his soldiers. At least that’s the story that’s been handed down. This early Mediterranean variety of aloe was known to be so potent that Alexander never left on a military mission without hauling a whole forest of the plants with him.3
But we don’t have to rely on ancient legends. There’s plenty of contemporary evidence for aloe:
- Bill C. Coats, expert on aloe vera and author of The Silent Healer: A Modern Study of Aloe Vera, tells the story of the old rancher whose prize bull was bitten by a huge rattlesnake. The bull’s leg was swollen to three times its normal size, and the poison was taking a serious toll. It looked like the animal was going to die.The rancher sliced two oversized leaves of aloe, wrapped them as a poultice around the bull’s leg. A short time later the bull could walk again. Within 24 hours he was completely healed.4
- Father Romano Zago, a Brazilian priest and author of the book Cancer Can Be Cured!, tells this story (plus at least 40 more) in his book:5The uncle of one of his parishioners, Giovanni, was deathly ill with prostate cancer.
Father Zago visited the man to administer last rites. But he also knew of a remedy he believed could save Giovanni’s life. Try as he might to convince Giovanni’s wife to give it to him, though, she refused, thinking he was offering false hope.
Later Father Zago happened on the man’s son, and convinced him to prepare this drink for Giovanni. The boy promised to give it to his father. A week later, Father Zago learned that Giovanni was released from the hospital. The family thought the reason was to let him die at home.
But then they told Father Zago that the tennis ball sized swelling near Giovanni’s stomach had shrunk, disappeared even. At which time Father Zago declared Giovanni out of imminent danger, saying this was a sign he was improved.
Long story short, Giovanni improved month after month, resumed his life’s work, and lived to be more than 80 years old.
- Dr. Julian Whitaker reported that a 10-year-old boy diagnosed with a rare brain tumor went into remission after drinking whole-leaf Aloe vera concentrate, 8 ounces a day for three months. Surgeons had been unable to remove the entire tumor, leaving his future uncertain, to say the least.The child was living a normal lifestyle and participating in sports — but still drinking Aloe vera juice every day — at the time of the Whitaker report.6
Is Aloe the Cure for Everything?
Fresh aloe gel used as a topical may be the best skin cream on earth. The yellow bitter part of the leaf is a proven laxative. And whole-leaf extracts can help fire up your immune system, reduce swelling, improve healing, kill bacteria and viruses, and improve communication within and between cells.
But nothing works 100 percent of the time.
Body chemistries vary. And frankly, some people’s biochemistry may be so out of balance that nothing can heal it. However, Bill Coats says that if anything has a chance of working on such folks, it’s probably aloe.
What’s So Miraculous about Aloe?
Aloe is one of the world’s most biologically active plants. It contains life’s basic building blocks — essential vitamins and minerals, proteins, polysaccharides, enzymes, and amino acids.
Most of aloe’s leaves are filled with gel, about 99 percent of which is water. The remaining one percent boasts at least 75 known nutrients — including 20 minerals, 12 vitamins, 18 amino acids, 200 active plant compounds such as phytonutrients, enzymes, proteins, oils, monosaccharides and polysaccharides.
Most people are only familiar with the skin healing aloe offers. But this remedy can do so much more. It has recognized antioxidant, anti-aging, and healing properties.
Some consider it the world’s most impressive herb. Here are the benefits that have been credited to aloe:
- Stops the growth of tumor cells
- Lowers cholesterol / triglycerides
- Oxygenates your blood
- Eases inflammation
- Relieves joint and muscle pain
- Protects you from oxidative stress
- Supports your kidney
- Protects you from oxalates in coffee and tea
- Alkalizes your body, balancing your acid levels
- Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn’s disease, and other digestive disorders
- Controls high blood pressure
- Accelerates healing of physical and radiation burns
- Ends constipation
- Supports heart function, boosts physical endurance
- Speeds wound and injury recovery
- Hydrates your skin, speeds skin repair
- Prevents candida infections
- Stabilizes blood sugar / insulin levels
- Controls cell communications
What Aloe Can Do for Cancer
The aloe arborescens protocol for cancer has been around for years, and is proven effective even on advanced cancer patients.
This protocol began in Brazil with Father Romano Zago, the Catholic priest who developed the official protocol and wrote the book Cancer Can Be Cured! Also used in Europe and America, it’s designed to supercharge your immune system. It safely kills cancer cells and floods your body with super-nutrients.
The protocol consists of aloe with honey and a distillate (recipe follows)… which can be combined with other alternative cancer treatments.
Some alternative cancer experts rate aloe a “Stage IV Supplemental” treatment, to be used with highly potent “Stage IV” protocols, like radiation and chemo (should you choose to use them). Some clinics use aloe to boost the effectiveness of the chemo agents cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan, Neosar) and 5-fluorouracil (5-FU).8
Aloe is an immune stimulant that helps kill cancer and invading organisms.9
Dozens of studies confirm aloe’s anti-cancer activity — linked to acemannan’s immune-stimulating properties and glycoprotein, as well as anthraquinone and phenolic antioxidants. Acemannan is a substance found in aloe vera leaves. Aloe also boosts nitric oxide, a potent anti-cancer agent used by your immune cells.10
To cite but a couple of many studies…
A large epidemiologic survey of lung cancer and smoking in Japan suggested that drinking aloe juice prevented lung cancer, as well as stomach and colon cancer. Its impact on existing cancers was unclear.11
In another study two glycoproteins, aloctin A and aloctin B were separated from Aloe arborescens — the variety Father Zago recommends. Aloctin A inhibited growth of an induced fibrosarcoma (a type of cancer) in mice.12
A Word about Cellular Communication
Aloes contain unique sugars called mannans, which enhance cellular communication — both within and between your cells.
These mannans are part of a crucial “telegraph” system capable of preventing or slowing down cancer.13 Mannans are responsible for billions of messages… and the implications of poor messaging are staggering.
Dramatic Story about AIDS and Cancer
An AIDS study provides one of the most dramatic clinical proofs about aloe. Nearly everyone in the study who was on the daily aloe regimen got better, as indicated by skyrocketing white T-cell counts.
One patient from this trial also had advanced liver cancer and was given less than two months to live. His liver was four times normal size. He kept drinking the juice, improved gradually… one year later his tumors were gone.
Pathologist H. Reginald McDaniel, M.D., also involved with this trial, was initially skeptical. Seeing seriously ill patients improve was good. But what really sealed it for him was a disease of his own — viral pneumonia which conventional medicine couldn’t cure. He drank aloe, and his cure made him an aloe advocate.14
Keep Aloe Handy in Case of Trauma Too
In 2004, researchers discovered that an aloe compound called drag reducing polymer (DRP) could help patients with trauma and severe blood loss. DRP enhances the diffusion of oxygen in the red blood cells supporting your tissues — and allows a traumatized patient to live on less blood.15
This could potentially save many lives from car wrecks, war injuries, and other traumas. Perhaps this was Alexander the Great’s experience too.
How to Choose the ‘Right’ Aloe
With 300 species of aloe and a host of products all claiming to be the best, how do you choose?
Aloe vera is certainly the most well-known, but Father Zago cites studies administered by the Palatinin Salzano Venezia Institute in Italy which suggest that Aloe arborescens is 200% richer in medicinal substances than Aloe vera. Researchers found arborescens is 75% richer in anti-cancer properties than vera.
Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to verify this particular study from other sources, some of which suggest the two species are interchangeable. As so often, more research is needed.
Both species qualify as “complete foods” that have been valued for centuries.
Therefore I’m not sure you can go wrong with either option… although if I had full-blown cancer, I’d probably place my bets on Aloe arborescens on the chance that its cancer fighting properties really are greater, and based on its stature as a “Stage IV Supplemental treatment”.
Two Ways to Get Your Aloe
Don’t worry, I’ll tell you where to order aloe supplements in a moment. But first, I’d like to urge you to grow your own. Aloe plants thrive on neglect — helpful for busy people who forget to water plants. In fact, they don’t require much water. Growing your own is the cheapest, freshest, quickest choice.
Aloe can be a houseplant or garden plant in suitable climates. If planted in your garden, you’ll need to be deep in the southern U.S. — Florida, Texas, Arizona, etc. In the north, let it thrive outdoors during summer and bring it inside before first frost.
Plant in indirect light — it will turn brown in harsh sunlight. Use well-drained sandy potting soil — its native habitat is desert.
Aloes are succulents so don’t overwater. Let the soil dry between watering. If using a pot, be sure it has a drainage hole.
Buy larger mature plants if possible. Father Zago says to use five year old plants for his aloe cancer cure, as potency increases with age. Young plants can still be used for first aid.
When it becomes root-bound, gets top-heavy, and sends out new shoots, it’s time to repot. Remove new shoots whenever they’re 3-4 inches tall and plant in their own pots. Otherwise, they’ll suck life out of the mother plant.
When you harvest a leaf, the plant quickly seals itself. Choose the leaves closest to the ground — they’re the most potent.
Here’s the “secret recipe” for your homegrown aloe
Father Zago’s aloe drink recipe is as follows…
- 3-4 large Aloe leaves
- 1.1 lbs. of honey — no synthetic or refined honey, only raw pure pesticide-free honey
- 2-3 Tablespoons of grappa, whisky, cognac (pure alcohol, wine, beer and liqueurs cannot be used)
There’s no need for scales and precise measurement. This combination of components gives it its efficacy. Scale the sweetness up or down to your liking, but comply roughly with these amounts. Never substitute anything for these three ingredients. Similar recipes in other books cite this same recipe with slight modifications.
The honey is the vehicle carrying the aloe, which cleanses and removes impurities, especially in the blood.
The distillate has two purposes: (1) dilates your blood vessels which speeds up the cleansing action, and (2) aloe releases a viscous, stringy, bitter greenish liquid rich in aloin, which your body is unable to absorb fully if not dissolved in distillate.
Preparation — for cancer strictly follow these rules:
- Aloe plant must be at least 5 years old
- No rain during the previous 5 days
- Pick, prepare, and drink it in the dark (Aloe’s cancer fighters lose their effect in light)
- Prepare immediately after picking
- Clean aloe with a dry cloth, use a sharp knife to remove the spines
- Cut and blend with honey and distillate
- Keep preparation in a dark jar in your fridge
As a cancer cure: 2 Tablespoonfuls 3 times a day for 10 days… Stop for 10 days… Resume for another 10 days. Continue this regimen till all signs of cancer disappear.
As a preventive: Do the 10 day regimen of 2 Tablespoonfuls 3 times a day just once per year.
[Note: Since the honey is the heaviest ingredient and will settle in your jar, shake well before each dose.]
Looking for Convenience?
Buyer’s Guide to Prepared Aloe
Most store-shelf aloe juices don’t go much beyond soothing minor cuts. They’re processed, heated, and diluted. Nor do you have control over previous light exposure.
Also, it’s perfectly legal for aloe juice products to claim “Made with 100% Aloe Vera” on the bottle, when in reality, it may be 99% water and just 1% aloe vera juice. That’s why so many of these products use thickeners to make the product resemble a gel. Watch for carageenan, guar gum, and xanthan gum.
Also beware of artificial sweeteners (sucralose) and high fructose corn syrup, and preservatives (sodium benzoate). Don’t waste your money on these.
On the other hand, the right products can indeed be miraculous healers.
Quality products keep aloe’s amazing nutrients intact by using low heat and careful pesticide-free growing conditions. (Bugs and insects don’t like aloe anyway, so there’s no reason to spray it.)
If you want convenience, you’ll be happy to know I’ve found three unique options for high quality products.
- Father Zago’s “secret” Brazilian formula. The only product allowed to use his name. It uses aloe arborescens, not aloe vera… and only premier quality 5-year-old plants processed by grinding the leaf into a liquid without heating, cold pressing or freeze drying to retain all the active polysaccharides and phytonutrients. Stabilized for longer shelf life without using sodium benzoate. Available at http://www.aloeproductscenter.com/.
- Lily of the Desert offers high quality aloe vera products. They use mature, organically grown plants. An independent study at the University of Mississippi showed that Lily of the Desert products contained the full molecular weight range of polysaccharides, and even had a 46% higher concentration than the next leading brand. Provides you with the highest level of health support and includes their patented delivery system, Aloesorb™.Lily of the Desert also offers aloe in pill supplement form, with double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical studies to back it. Available at http://www.lilyofthedesert.com/our_products and at health food stores.
- Good Cause Wellness now carries what some consider the best-tasting aloe vera gel. It’s not as good as fresh (nothing is!).But its tiny flakes are dried at low temperatures. All water is removed — making it perfect for air travel, easy for any travel, and inexpensive to ship. The flakes are about 1/50th the weight of gel.Perfect for mixing with water or blending into a smoothie, tea or sports drink… these flakes expand into a true gel with most of its healing polysaccharides intact.
Stores in a small space, with longer shelf life than liquids. Once reconstituted its price is competitive with bottled liquids. A tiny scoop of flakes makes a lot of gel. It contains no preservatives (sodium benzoate) to cause health concerns. Good Cause Wellness is not as healthful as a raw product, but at least it’s minimally heated. It’s made using low-temp drying (108 F) for a mere two minutes, unlike products that use temperatures up to 176 (F).
GCW donates 10% of its revenues to non-profits and sponsors the Organic Consumers Association. Find them at www.goodcausewellness.com.
Take it upon yourself to learn more about aloe and keep it handy for emergencies. This is a plant that belongs in every household, every ambulance, and every emergency room.
[Important warning: Don’t combine aloe with diuretics (Lasix and Diuril), steroid drugs (Prednisone), or the herb licorice root.]
Lee Euler Publisher
1Quillin, Patrick, Beating Cancer with Nutrition. Nutrition Times Press, 2005. p. 236.
3Coats, Bill C. and Robert Joseph Ahola, The Silent Healer: A Modern Study of Aloe Vera. Fideli Publishing, Martinsville, IN, 2010. p. 6.
5Zago, Father Romano, Cancer Can Be Cured! 2000, p. 21-27
9T’Hart, LA, et al., Int.J.Immunopharmacol., vol. 12, p, 427, 1990
10Karaca, K., et al., Int.J.Immunopharmacol., vol 17, p. 183, 1995
11Sukai, R., 1989. Epidemiologic survey on lung cancer with respect to cigarette smoking and plant diet. Japanese Journal of Cancer Research 80, 513-520.
12Imanishi, K., Ishiguro, T., Saito, H., Suzuki, I., 1981. Pharmacological studies on a plant lectin, Aloctin A. Experientia 37, 1186-1187.
13Murray, RK, et al., Harper’s Biochemistry, p. 648, Lange Medical, Stamford, CT 1996
If you’d like to comment, write me at email@example.com. Please do not write asking for personal advice about your health. I’m prohibited by law from assisting you. If you want to contact us about a product you purchased or a service issue, the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editor in Chief: Lee Euler Contributing Editors: Mindy Tyson McHorse, Carol Parks, Roz Roscoe Marketing: Shane Holley Information Technology Advisor: Michelle Mato Webmaster: Steve MacLellan Fulfillment & Customer Service: Joe Ackerson and Cami Lemr
Health Disclaimer: The information provided above is not intended as personal medical advice or instructions. You should not take any action affecting your health without consulting a qualified health professional. The authors and publishers of the information above are not doctors or health-caregivers. The authors and publishers believe the information to be accurate but its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. There is some risk associated with ANY cancer treatment, and the reader should not act on the information above unless he or she is willing to assume the full risk.