CURCUMIN (found in Turmeric Spice) – fights cancer (i.e. Breast, Prostate, Pancreatic & Colorectal types) by reducing inflammation in the body, reduces heart disease, slows progression of HIV to clinical Aids, prevents diabetes & an effective anti-oxidant. “There are 30 inflammatory pathways to cancer. Turmeric is able to stop all of these inflammatory pathways. Primarily Turmeric shuts off cancer switches. It shut downs Nuclear Vector Cap B & Stat B (the 2 main sources of inflammation that lead to cancer). Also a Cox-2 inhibitor (prevents Arthritis).”
‘Turmeric’s antioxidants help protect your cells from free radical damage. The antioxidant content within turmeric comes from active compounds called curcuminoids.
These curcuminoids deliver antioxidants that may be:
– 5 to 8 times stronger than vitamin E — and also stronger than vitamin C
– 3 times more powerful than grape seed or pine bark extract
– Strong enough to scavenge the hydroxyl radical — considered by many to be the most reactive of all oxidants.
Turmeric can assist your cells in three ways, by:
– Helping neutralize substances that can cause cellular stress*
– Maintaining your cells’ integrity when threatened by occasional environmental stressors*
– Providing the antioxidants you need to help support your cells against excessive oxidation and free radicals*
Turmeric is also recognized as an adaptogen — helping to support your body against
stress and providing immune system support.’